Help support the podcast and receive great perks!
AOTS is a labor of love. It is critical to share the knowledge and insight of those who can help us understand the lives and struggles of others. The time, labor, and cost of producing the podcast is not funded by any organization or university, and instead relies on the financial support of listeners like you.
Please help support the podcast by making either a one-time contribution or sustaining pledge. For the cost of a cup of coffee or a new book a month, you can help produce weekly conversations that may well change the way you see the world around you.
Here’s what you get with each tier:
- Membership in a closed AOTS Facebook community group
- $1/month subscription through Patreon or a one-time $15 PayPal donation
- Become a part of the AOTS community! Participate in conversations about the podcast and access special members-only events.
- Submit a question to be answered on the show
- $3/month subscription through Patreon or a one-time $40 PayPal donation
- Do you have a question for a cultural anthropologist, archaeologist, linguist, or biological anthropologist? What are you curious about? Submit a question that I and/or one of my guests will (attempt to) answer on the podcast.
- AOTS Bumper sticker
- $5/month subscription through Patreon or a one-time $65 PayPal donation
- Take Anthropologist on the Street on the street with our snazzy bumper sticker.
- AOTS key chain
- $7/month subscription through Patreon or a one-time $90 PayPal donation
- Let AOTS help you unlock all the doors in your world.
- AOTS tote bag
- $10/month subscription through Patreon or a one-time $125 PayPal donation
- Hit the streets with an AOTS tote bag and carry your swag in style.
- Original Anthropology Art Print
- $12/month subscription through Patreon or a one-time $150 PayPal donation
- An 11″ by 17″ print of original art by Julia McGlew honoring anthropologist Ruth Benedict and her now-famous (possibly paraphrased) quote, “The purpose of anthropology is to make the world safe for human differences”
To subscribe, click on the Patreon button here: